Last updated on
At Redshirt Sports, we are committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR and other privacy regulations on our website. The privacy of your data — and it is your data, not ours! — is a big deal to us.
In this policy, we lay out what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. We promise we never sell your data: never have, never will.
As a visitor to the redshirtsports.xyz website
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the redshirtsports.xyz website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We use Plausible Analytics to track overall trends in the usage of our website. Plausible Analytics collects only aggregated information, which does not allow us to identify any visitor to our website. For more information, please visit the Plausible Analytics Data Policy.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.